Thursday, May 14, 2009

tMc on the Celebrity Apprentice


This past Sunday, tMc was given the opportunity of a lifetime. A close friend invited my girlfriend and I to be honorary "seat-fillers" on the season finale live taping of the Celebrity Apprentice. I shit you not! It was a very interesting and entertaining evening to say the least. Lo and behold, millions of viewers across the nation got to witness, for a split second, a momentous event (pictured above). The Mightiest Crumb physically connecting with the TRUMP in a bear-claw high five upon his grand entrance on the show. I know what you're thinking, "What sort of effect does hand to hand contact with the concentrated arrogance and douche-baggary that is the TRUMP have?" Well I Purelled the shit out of my hand afterwards so I couldn't tell you. All I can say is, yes he looks like just as much of a wiry haired ass in person. YOU'RE FIRED BAAA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment