Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Edible Crumb




One for the foodies. I'm a big fan of food and love to celebrate the edible. For those of you who share my zeal for the meal I would like to point you towards a wonderful grassroots publication available in cities all over the nation, Edible (insert city name here). The Edible family of magazines are a great local source for articles, info, events and stories of...well...Food! I will be featuring tid-bits attracting my personal interest from Edible Manhattan and Edible Brooklyn here on tMc periodically. For you bi-coastal jet setters, I would also like to give a shout out to Edible Los Angeles, because it's a fantastic publication (and I happen to know the publisher). Check out the websites below and get out there and masticate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment